Monday, August 19, 2013

Half Way There!

Today is day 8 of the GoForGold Burrito Challenge, which means I have completed half of the challenge. Last week has galloped by, and has been quite enjoyable, as eating only but burritos has not been a bleary task at all. As I mentioned earlier, burritos are a new experience and I have been relatively fickle when it comes to the contents which make up my burritos; from chicken to beef and lamb. 

Last week has not brought about any changes in weight, pooping habits, skin issues, or anything else. I feel just as I did before the challenge. But I think it might be down to the fact that I have been making everything from scratch and in full control of what my burritos are made from. I think eating burritos from fast food joints would have been much more of a pain.

Day 8 Breakfast


.The Camera went out of focus, and I only noticed after I transferred the video to my PC

Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment