Monday, August 12, 2013

So It Begins!

Reddit user and CEO 'yishan' has challenged any one in the newly formed subreddit 'GoForGold' to eat burritos, and only burritos, for 14 consecutive days. Those who complete the challenge will be rewarded with 14 month of Reddit Gold and eternal glory (well, not really). Since I've never actually eaten a burrito in my life (!) I believe the challenge will be both interesting and pleasurable as burritos are a brand new experience.

Thus I begin my journey into the burrito world. The first order of business is actually making both the tortillas and everything that goes inside, as burritos are simply not sold or popular here at all - which means I'll be making all my burritos from scratch. I will also be updating the blog both with pictures of the actual meals and how I cook them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment